Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Quiz

I got this quiz from Suzycute's Blog.

http://suzycute.multiply.com/journal/item/491/Jens_FOUR_THREE_TWO_ONE_Quizzy_thing

I think it is a neat way to get to know your Contacts better and maybe create some enemies! Your contacts answers the questions on both what they like and do not like about you.

It is all perception anyways, not necessarily reality as our online personality is but a fraction of the way we present ourselves in the real world.

If you would like to post this quiz on your own page, please do and I will try to answer yours!


Four things you wonder about me?

1.

2.

3.

4.



Three things you like about me.

1.

2.

3.



Two things you don't like about me.

1.

2.



My best feature.

1.



Two things you want to do with me

1.

2.



One word that describes me

1.


No comments:

Post a Comment