Monday, August 2, 2010

Board Exams

My Internal Medicine Board Re-certification exam is around the Middle of October. This gives me exactly 2.5 months to study and know Every Topic in Internal Medicine. I need to crank away a few hours every day to study. Got lots of review books - some which I purchased and some I borrowed. Board Certification isn't required to practice medicine, but it's nice to know that you're up to date with the topic of your specialty. The certification expires every 10 years...so this is my first re-certification exam since my residency training. Long fun weekend trips and vacations will have to wait till past October...

Speaking of fun trips, I started to investigate a several days hiking trip on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu...anyone interested?

1 comment:

  1. No changing the subject and getting side-tracked!!!

    ReplyDelete